Sunday, June 18, 2006

Welcome!! and Comic #1: Observations at the Gym

Hello, hello! Welcome to Things to Do, my first attempt at a webcomic. I'm pretty excited about it. For now I expect it to be a summer project, as I don't have a scanner at school. I'm going to aim for a comic about once a week, and I think I'm going to have an e-mail notification-like system to let people know when a new comic has been posted. Email me (LoraD100(at)excite(dot)com) if you're interested!

The comic is called "Things to Do" because I'm rather obsessed with lists and also because my first unfinished comics were put in a folder that I labeled things to do. There you have it.

Please comment with any, er, comments... and thanks for stopping by!

Here's the first one from last week! (Click for a larger image!)

1 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger J. Scott Jewell said...

The very first! A grand introduction to what I can only assume will be a breathtaking venture into the sequential arts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Webcomic List